Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Question How to change visa status from F2 to H1?

    Hello ,

    Is it possible to change the visa status from F2 to H1? and if so what is the process and are there any limitations or conditions applied for the same?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008


    Find a job first. The employer will file a petition to change status to H1. For first time H1, earliest start date is Oct 1. It is necessary that your spouse is maintaining full-time F1 status at least until the filing date.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts