P4 visa stamping appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4 visa stamping appointment

Hi guys I’m having an issue where I need to get my p4 stamp put into my passport ASAP. But I can’t see the appointment calendar online unless I’ve already paid the ds160 costs . But I need to know the dates first . And which on is nearer . Mexico Tijuana.. of Vancouver... etc?
    Can anyone help with this . Really I need an appointment in February. Help this is so confusing. Many thanks in advance

Originally posted by Kellyledat View Post
    Hi guys I’m having an issue where I need to get my p4 stamp put into my passport ASAP. But I can’t see the appointment calendar online unless I’ve already paid the ds160 costs . But I need to know the dates first . And which on is nearer . Mexico Tijuana.. of Vancouver... etc?
    Can anyone help with this . Really I need an appointment in February. Help this is so confusing. Many thanks in advance
    Well mexico and Canada are on two complete opposite sides of the continent so that depends on where you are located, as for not being able to see the appointment date, you should really call the location you are trying to go to and try and set up an appointment over the phone.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X