X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare half an hour please!!

Last edited by abhinav110011; 04-06-2006, 09:22 AM. Reason: Personal

Hi Abhinav.
    Your post definitely took about half an hour to read. I appreciate the energy and enthusiasm you have to do something different. Under the assuption that you come from a normal middle class background, I would suggest that you should initially start some enterprise in India, make yourself self sufficient, and then plan and expand horizons. If I am wrong in assuming your financial status, and you are a rich son of a rich father and have lots of money to experiment with, then MS and thereafter attempts to generate more employed Americans is a good idea. What ever you choose, all the best. And also all the best in yoou attempt to make this the longest running thread ever!!
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

What did u decide on....

Hey,
      Keep posting your decisions as they keep changing. Interesting ideas from you. Looks like you have a pretty clear picture of things happening here in US. Where ever it is, either in US or in India, the world is built on one principle, "Money makes Money." Other than that it is called wages.... So, I go with Veena's suggestion that you should start a biz in India. Because its like cricket. You should start young, otherwise people find it difficult to turn their arms. Wish you good luck in your entrepreneurship.
      bye
      Sri

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X