X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App Business

Hi Folks,

Have a Good Day!!!

Looking to start a new business like mobile app development? Is it right time to start? or any other suggestions

Pointers and suggestions are appreciated

Hello! Where can I find the suggestions by this busines? I have some knowledge in it and can do it very good.

Comment

Originally posted by hmsplsathish View Post
      Hi Folks,

Have a Good Day!!!

Looking to start a new business like mobile app development? Is it right time to start? or any other suggestions

It may be already late to start as there are lots of competitors with fluent history and portfolio. It will be hard to promote it.

Comment

Originally posted by hmsplsathish View Post
        Hi Folks,

Have a Good Day!!!

It depends on your skills. If you are a good, very good why not. I think you shoul try and only in this case you will know the answer

Comment

Want to start the same kind of business, I think that it's amazingly relevant at this point even though the competition on the market is a bit too high. Still, have to solve some issues but a lot of important steps are done already. I have a good team, I found a good accounting service in toronto and we have our first clients.

Comment

Working...
          X