Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phd in Supply chain

Hello,

I am industrial engineer, at the moment I am enrolling at an international masters program in project management, I am planning to apply for a Phd in SUpply chain management in the US, any advices about universities ??

Originally posted by imad View Post
    Hello,

I am industrial engineer, at the moment I am enrolling at an international masters program in project management, I am planning to apply for a Phd in SUpply chain management in the US, any advices about universities ??
    Does that degree even exist?!
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Hello,

Definitely not in a real university, maybe on Trump University you can find it. If you wanna do something meaningful in supply chain enroll in a phd in ORIE.

I recommend you MIT and Stanford. -as a hint, you ask open ended question I respond with an open ended answer.

Comment

Hello,

This is a great solution! Congratulate. Perhaps in your quest you will need the help of professional writers. Recommend to visit site and read the detailed information. Many students in the world recognized this service as one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Grobbzen
          For me, supply chains are crazily tough and complex... I mean, I can't even remember my zip code without checking it on worldpostalcode.com/united-states/colorado/denver/applinked again and again. So I guess, it's quite a tough thing to become good at this area of knowledge.
          yeah for me too. I have the same opinion
          Last edited by walton19; 07-24-2021, 04:56 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X