Confused about university selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about university selection

Hello, I want to do Masters in Accounting/Finance. There are so many different business schools, have no idea which one is better. I have taken IELTS recently. Should I also take GMAT or can apply to universities without the requirement of GMAT? Please let me know which universities are there which are affordable within the range of 15-25k USD. Also, if anyone is already studying in the same field, they can help me by sharing their experiences. Thank you.

Originally posted by farrukhali14 View Post
    Hello, I want to do Masters in Accounting/Finance. There are so many different business schools, have no idea which one is better. I have taken IELTS recently. Should I also take GMAT or can apply to universities without the requirement of GMAT? Please let me know which universities are there which are affordable within the range of 15-25k USD. Also, if anyone is already studying in the same field, they can help me by sharing their experiences. Thank you.
    I studied at Boston University of Economics. I think it will suit your parameters.

Comment

I'm feeling you, bro, I'm also very confused.

Comment

I can totally understand you, I was confused too when I was needed to choose a university

Comment

I studied at University of Chicago

Comment

IU International University of Applied Sciences may be a good choice. wordle game
            Last edited by meganfox19; 07-01-2022, 05:28 AM.

Comment

The main thing is not to make a mistake that you will regret. Best of luck to you!)

Comment

Originally posted by DylanSchaw View Post

I studied at Boston University of Economics. I think it will suit your parameters.
                They also have a good program there.

Comment

Originally posted by farrukhali14 View Post
                  I went to Boston University and it would probably suit you. The maximum price for studying in the Department of Future Dentistry, and in Accounting/Finance you will be fine with the amount of $25,000. An applicant wishing to study a bachelor's program at BU must provide the Admissions Committee with a secondary school diploma. For those applying for a Master's or Master's degree, a higher education diploma is required. A mandatory requirement for applicants is the SAT test. This is a kind of aptitude test.

Excellent command of English is a prerequisite for admission to Boston University. I know students who had problems with the English language The applicant must provide the admissions committee with evidence in the form of TOEFL (from 98) or IELTS (at least 7).

It is also worth remembering that a student coming from abroad can expect to receive scholarship payments. In order to do so, he/she must excel in his/her studies, participate in the social life of the university and excel in sports.
                  Last edited by danielmeyers; 07-29-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

If the topic is still relevant, then I would advise Columbia or the University of Michigan. Prices are not the lowest, but you will get excellent experience and knowledge.

Comment

I studied at the University of Michigan and it seems to me that this is one of the coolest universities, I recommend it.
                      Last edited by SeanGarcia; 07-26-2022, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I am also very confused, I am going to complete my MS in USA but struggling to choose the suitable university.

Comment

I also want advice, too many schools to choose from and consider

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X