pls help ...i130 for my husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help ...i130 for my husband

Hi everyone I need urgent help .im a usa citizen and my husband live in Austria.I filled i130 on 9th june 2015. its been over 5 half month. Still there is nothing information from uscis. Pls share ur thoughts and advice. Thank you!
    Last edited by sweet november; 11-19-2015, 01:00 AM.

It's too early to expect a petition approval. 6-8 months is a more likely time frame for the petition approval, and it will then go to the National Visa Center.

--Ray B

Originally posted by sweet november View Post
    Hi everyone I need urgent help .im a usa citizen and my husband live in Austria.I filled i130 on 9th june 2015. its been over 5 half month. Still there is nothing information from uscis. Pls share ur thoughts and advice. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks rayb for writing in... Actually I'm to curious anxious about i130 process. Normally they mention 5 months. Don't kno how long gonna it takes. Hope my documents are ok.I paymeny check they didnt accept yet.

Comment

If you submitted an I-130 for your husband 5 months ago and your fee check was not cashed, there is a problem there somewhere.

A spousal visa will average about 10 months, 3-6 months at USCIS, and another 2-4 months at the National Visa Center.

--Ray B

Thanks rayb for writing in... Actually I'm to curious anxious about i130 process. Normally they mention 5 months. Don't kno how long gonna it takes. Hope my documents are ok.I paymeny check they didnt accept yet.

Comment

I sent my i130 fee check but they did not cash my check when I check my bank statement. Do they really cash check when they approve the case or they cash the check before approve from uscis. I called uscis customer service several times but they did not know the checks. They said the process of nabraska center is delaying at this time. Any idea what should I do or please suggest something please. I am like a helpless at this time.

Comment

Did you receive an official Receipt Notice of Action, with a receipt number, for your submitted I-130? That is an indication that the processing has started. Normally, the submittal checks are processed in 1-4 weeks. If you check has not cleared, there could be a problem.

--Ray B

I sent my i130 fee check but they did not cash my check when I check my bank statement. Do they really cash check when they approve the case or they cash the check before approve from uscis. I called uscis customer service several times but they did not know the checks. They said the process of nabraska center is delaying at this time. Any idea what should I do or please suggest something please. I am like a helpless at this time.

Comment

They received my case I got the receipt number within a weak . since then I'm tracking... My point is why they didn't cash my check yet. Why my case is not moving on?

Comment

I can't tell you why your check was not cashed. That is very unusual.

--Ray B

They received my case I got the receipt number within a weak . since then I'm tracking... My point is why they didn't cash my check yet. Why my case is not moving on?

Comment

Rayb please help me for this matter. Helpless

Comment

pls help ...i130 for my husband

Ray b, are you sure they cash the check before approving from uscis? Kinda confused

Comment

Give me your receipt number and I'll check status, or you can go to: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do and see what is reported as current status of your petition

--Ray B

Rayb please help me for this matter. Helpless

Comment

Yes, I am sure.

--Ray B

Ray b, are you sure they cash the check before approving from uscis? Kinda confused

Comment

case was received

On June 9th 2015 we received ur form i130 immigrant petition for relative, finance (E) or orphan,receipt number LIN ######## and sent u the receipt notice that describes how we will process ur case.please follow the instructions in the notice. If u do not receive ur receipt notice by July 9, 2015. Pls call customer service.
                          That's it whenever I'm tracking my case I can see this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X