OPT F1 Oct 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT F1 Oct 2018

My receipt date is 10/15/2018. My status has not ever changed from "case was received." I have an offer to start, but since I do not even have any clue when it will be approved, I cannot tell how long the company would be willing to wait (maybe not at all since they seem to want me to start immediately). I almost gave up this opportunity that I have been working on for 2 months. I would appreciate any advice on this situation.

Originally posted by jyoobin View Post
    My receipt date is 10/15/2018. My status has not ever changed from "case was received." I have an offer to start, but since I do not even have any clue when it will be approved, I cannot tell how long the company would be willing to wait (maybe not at all since they seem to want me to start immediately). I almost gave up this opportunity that I have been working on for 2 months. I would appreciate any advice on this situation.
    I submitted on 11/21/2018. The status is still "case was received". Have you got any updates?

Comment

Did you guys figure out what went wrong and when did you receive your EAD cards? Also did other people at your schools experience the same delay? If not, there might have been something wrong with your applications/docs

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X