PhD in US, have published international journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhD in US, have published international journal

What is the process to pursue PhD in US. Currently I hold one published international journal and 2 National journal

My academic path always seemed to be quite tough. The lack of writing skills made a ton of problems and I am suffering a lot from that. But at least services like are pretty helpful when it comes to serious writing tasks.

Comment

There are times when it is not possible to independently complete academic work. The reasons for this may be a banal lack of time, lack of necessary specialized knowledge, etc. In such situations, writing agency writemyessays.com can provide qualified assistance for an adequate fee. You will be able to choose a professional writer who could cope with the work of any complexity.

Comment

What's a fair amount of time for me to write three quality articles in reputable scientific journals? Enough half a year of time?

Comment

Much depends on the science in which you conduct research. For basic sciences, like physics or biology, six months is very little. In addition, the level of your competency is important. By the way, essay writing services helps me write good text in a short time. It is always more reliable to rely on professionals than on random people. I am sure you will succeed.
          Last edited by MartyNY; 04-12-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

update at apkrapido

Comment

Working...
            X