Do i have to give these tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have to give these tests

I want to do cinematography do i still have to give these tests coz i have heard that they have math scince and some other subjects in them and i have not studied them since 10th.
    and i will be having the conditional green card so do i have to pay international student fee or according to state fee

Originally posted by Meenakshi Dogra View Post
    I want to do cinematography do i still have to give these tests coz i have heard that they have math scince and some other subjects in them and i have not studied them since 10th.
    and i will be having the conditional green card so do i have to pay international student fee or according to state fee
    You will get a response if you are clear in your question. What tests are you referring to?

This thread discusses issues related to several different tests but that doesn't mean they are applicable to everyone. Just as an example,

TOEFL --> A test to establish proficiency in English language. Generally asked for by Colleges in US.
    GRE --> Entrance test for Engineering courses
    GMAT --> Entrance test for Management Courses
    SAT --> Usually taken by High School Level students for entry to under graduate courses.

Again the tests are highly course/institute specific so you need to provide more information. More important the institute where you intend to pursue the course will have all the necessary information.

Comment

What tests?

If you want to study in the United States, you should do TOEFL but if it is Europe, you should take IELTS.

Comment

You can apply for the test first and wait for the final verification. After the verification you will receive the slip and then you can give the test. follow the process to make things easy.
        Last edited by Trinity71; 03-20-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Have some IELTS experience, 7.0 score. Can answer your questions

Comment

TOEFL and IELTS, which one is more difficult? take which exam is better?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X