Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Stop flights from India to USA - Question

Hello,

Would anyone be able to tell the list of direct flights from India to USA ?
    Sadly, searching for this on google is fruitless and the other ticketing sites require you to know the Origin and Destination.

Since my parents will be the ones travelling, I am looking for the shortest route. Where I live, unfortunately, there are no direct flights. However, Atlanta (GA) is just 2 hours away. Any suggestions please ?

Cheers,
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

I don't think there are any to Atlanta. Simply use any flight search engine such as Kayak to search for flights between their hometown to Atlanta and if there are any non-stop flights, they will show up (Those may not be the cheapest).
    For New York, AFAIK there are non-stop flights between BOM-EWR (United/Continental), BOM-JFK(Air India), DEL-EWR (United/Continental).
    I don't think there are any for any other airports on the east coast. But you can try IAD, ORD, or Houston.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      I don't think there are any to Atlanta. Simply use any flight search engine such as Kayak to search for flights between their hometown to Atlanta and if there are any non-stop flights, they will show up (Those may not be the cheapest).
      For New York, AFAIK there are non-stop flights between BOM-EWR (United/Continental), BOM-JFK(Air India), DEL-EWR (United/Continental).
      I don't think there are any for any other airports on the east coast. But you can try IAD, ORD, or Houston.
      Thank you.

Comment

It's is from Wikitravel: From the United States, United Airlines [14] offers nonstop daily service from Newark Airport to Delhi and Mumbai; Air India offers daily non-stop service to Delhi from JFK and ORD and Mumbai from EWR. American Airlines [15] offers nonstop daily service from Chicago to Delhi.

Comment

Originally posted by cafeconleche View Post
          It's is from Wikitravel: From the United States, United Airlines [14] offers nonstop daily service from Newark Airport to Delhi and Mumbai; Air India offers daily non-stop service to Delhi from JFK and ORD and Mumbai from EWR. American Airlines [15] offers nonstop daily service from Chicago to Delhi.
          Cool. Thanks.
          Sadly, the most acceptable layover time from arriving in US to take the connecting flight (United Airlines) is about an hour and a half. I wonder what is the average time it takes since arrival to clear customs. I have never had to spend more than 45 minutes since arrival to get out of the POE airport.
          Just 90 minutes is too risky though I feel.

Comment

Yes, it is risky. Espcially if the person will also need more time in finding the gate for the connecting flight.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
              Yes, it is risky. Espcially if the person will also need more time in finding the gate for the connecting flight.
              Yeah. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X