Hi, I just want to ask if it is possible to convert tourist to work permit in Canada, I have a friend in the Philippines who wants to apply as a Caregiver in Canada , since in the Philippines it takes 3 years to process a Live -in caregiver which employers in Canada don't wanna wait that long, is it possible that a person will be process in Canada instead? Like I said converting tourist as work permit? my friend want to be a legal worker in canada. please help me in this matter, i really want to help her.