Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any person have any idea about luxury trains in India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any person have any idea about luxury trains in India?

Two years ago I visited some southern states in India with my parents. I am looking forward to check out northern India this time with my friend. I was thinking about luxury trains in India that cover major historical sites in northern central India. Is it a good idea to travel by luxury trains?? Please mention if possible some good luxury trains that cover this part of India.

Yes, it is a good idea if you have the money.

Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan etc. are some of the most famous trains.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Originally posted by insubuy View Post
      Yes, it is a good idea if you have the money.

Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan etc. are some of the most famous trains.
      They surely are expensive. Can set you back by at least 4,000 USD to 25,000 USD per person for a week's trip depending upon the type of suite/coach.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

It is around $7,000 per person at least. There are packages that cost more as well.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan12345 View Post
          Two years ago I visited some southern states in India with my parents. I am looking forward to check out northern India this time with my friend. I was thinking about luxury trains in India that cover major historical sites in northern central India. Is it a good idea to travel by luxury trains?? Please mention if possible some good luxury trains that cover this part of India.
          Personally I never went to India but I just know little about this country from my friends who visited this country and often talk about their experiences with me. Next year I also have a plan to go there to see the wonderful places of Agra, which is the true embodiment of love . I think it is a worth seeing place. Guys! Let me know the convenient way to move from Agra to Dehli?

Comment

Private car or train.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X