Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong entry in I94 Travel History

Hi,
    I need an urgent help regarding a issue I am facing because "DELTA Airlines" misconduct. I am in USA on H1B Visa from 07th Feb 2015 with i94 validity till the end of 2017. I had a return ticket to India 01 Apr 2015 from Atlanta Airport in DELTA Airlines. I canceled the ticket due to my project extension.However today to my surprise, I have identified that there exists a wrong entry in my I94 travel history that I departed from Atlanta (from USA) on the same date of my canceled flight. This is an additional entry in my I94 as Departed.

I was panicked a lot and I have called DELTA Airlines about their mistake (of not deleting my name from their flight manifest or entries).

I read through various forums, but still confused on whom to contact exactly (either CBP - US Customs and Border Protection or USCIS)?

Please help me by sharing any info related to this (Both on whom to reach and with what information/documents to reach them).

Thanks in advance.

Don't be panic. Keep all the evidences that proves, you didn't travel on the date mentioned by the airline people.

Contact immediately CBP and explain your case and they will guide you, if they need any supportive documents and take necessary action.

Contact them on following no's.

the CBP INFO Center is open Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. and then again from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time.

You can ask your question by calling 1-877-CBP-5511.

If you are outside the U.S. you must call 202-325-8000.

(Telecommunications device for the hearing impaired: 1-866-880-6582)

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X