Travel to India immediately after arrival to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India immediately after arrival to US

Need a answer on something and hoping someone can help with this.

My Sister and her family will be coming to US on Immigration from India in June.

Her Husband (My brother in law) will have to travel back to India in July, and we are assuming he won't have his green card in hand when he will be travelling back to India as it takes few weeks to get the physical green card.

My question is that, can he travel back without a physical green card in his hand ?

He has a multiple business visa, would that be valid for him to travel or as he would be now an immigrant, that visa would not work ?

Please advise if possible.

Originally posted by sejl View Post
    Need a answer on something and hoping someone can help with this.

My Sister and her family will be coming to US on Immigration from India in June.

Her Husband (My brother in law) will have to travel back to India in July, and we are assuming he won't have his green card in hand when he will be travelling back to India as it takes few weeks to get the physical green card.

My question is that, can he travel back without a physical green card in his hand ?

He has a multiple business visa, would that be valid for him to travel or as he would be now an immigrant, that visa would not work ?

Please advise if possible.
    Hello Seji,

Advanced Parole will allow to travel without a green card. To apply for this permit fill out the I-131 form

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X