I will be traveling to the USA for the first time. My trip is for one week. I have the bad habit of chewing tobacco. I was wondering if someone can tell me if I can bring Pan Parag Gutkha with me to the USA for personal use. I have checked CBP website's page on bringing tobacco. It mentions cigerrates, bidis, and loose tobacco. Does not mention Pan Parag or chewing tobacco in packaged form from India.

Also if it is allowed. Do I need to declare it in the customs form as food item?