Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Food in International Flight

Hi,

can we take Home made Aloo Paratha from US to India in International Flight like Emirates. Mother has to feed milk to infant so mother needs some extra food to eat. what are the options. Thanks.

Hey

Well once treveling to US i had got some homemade food with me, so when i arrive in airport of JFK New York the scaner showed like somthing suspicious is there and they checked and asked as to throw away that food like we could get it with us!

Comment

When I go to visit my sister, I always take a lot of food with me. This is honey, tea, fried meat, pickles, homemade jam, etc. Of course, she can buy all this goods, but our mother is worried that her daughter is starving and the other country's food is not like at home. Usually I have one suitcase with food. I use rise luggage for this, because it has convenient shelves and everything can be decomposed. I don't carry food in hand luggage, but I put it to my main luggage. Problems never arose.
      Last edited by samlynn; 09-28-2018, 09:05 PM. Reason: remove link

Comment

Ohh, I guess Indian food is available in US but usually we would prefer Indian local brands and also homemade food. I am not sure abou the amount of food that can be carried though

Comment

You can not take perishable products and not in large quantities, I do not exactly remember how much, but I read somewhere on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohit chauhan View Post
            Ohh, I guess Indian food is available in US but usually we would prefer Indian local brands and also homemade food. I am not sure abou the amount of food that can be carried though
            I don't think a large amount is allowed.

Comment

Working...
            X