Traveling to Europe with green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to Europe with green Card

I'm planning a trip to Europe but i am a green card holder, and i was wondering how its possible to travel outside the united states. I've heard about reentry application but that's for when you're coming back, how do i leave without a U.S passport?

PLEASE I NEED HELP! i'm so tired of reading pages and pages of government info that leads me into circles and leaving me empty with more questions then answers! i need simple answers!

A GC does not entitle you to get a US passport. Only a US citizen can hold a US passport. You need to have a passport from the country that you hold your citizenship.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i still have lots of questions....

Thats what i'm trying to find out, where can i get one if i cant one from the U.S. So where would i go to get a Vietnamese passport in the state of Oregon? Do i visit the INS or contact the Vietnamese embassy to get hold of a passport?

Comment

You have to contact the Vietnamese embassy in the US. INS/USCIS US govt has got nothing to do with it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X