Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourism Company for Travel within USA

Hi,

My parents are visiting us in Texas , USA this summer. They will be here for 4 months.For some reason me or my husband cannot accompany them to travel within USA.
    We are looking for travel and tourism company , within USA . We are especially interested in Niagara,NY,Washington DC trip (Around 4-6 days). They can join the tour in NY or Atlanta.

We would prefer a travel co run by desi, as
    1) They both are above 62 age.
    2) They are not comfortable with USA english accent. Would prefer hindi.
    3) They would prefer Indian veg food restaurent .

Is there any such business existing? If not any american co that would take them to north-east trip would also do.
    Please share your experiences / information for north-east as well as California region.

Thanks
    -Uma
    Last edited by uma; 01-15-2009, 06:08 PM.

I don't think such companies exist from where you want to start. However, once you go to DC or NY, you can find package tour operators mostly operated by Chinese. Food and others have to be taken care of by themselves.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks.
      We are ok to start in NY or DC also.When there are so many chinese companies providing this service, I am surprised that no such company run by an indian exists when so many desi tourists keep coming every year. Especially senior citizens have language or accent problem. And kids cannot not always accompany tham.

Anyway, Thanks again for your reply.

Comment

There are certainly Indian companies.

Look at http://www.immihelp.com/tours/usa/
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X