Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to Dominican Republic on Green Card

Hi,

I am want to go to Dominican Republic for tourism. I am Indian citizen holding valid Indian passport and U.S green card. Do I need tourist visa for Dominican Republic?

Thanks

You have to check with the consulate as you are not a citizen of US yet to confirm the info below.

Dominican Republic

Indian Citizens: Business: A valid passport and visa are required to travel to this destination. U.S. Permanent Residents (greencard holders) are exempt from the visa requirement; they must carry a valid passport and original US Permanent Resident card.
    Tourist: A valid passport and visa are required to travel to this destination. U.S. Permanent Residents (greencard holders) are exempt from the visa requirement; they must carry a valid passport and original US Permanent Resident card.
    Transit: If traveler intends to pass through immigration, a transit visa may be required. Please confirm with your travel agent or airline to determine if the itinerary is for direct airside transit. A visa is not required for direct airside transit through this destination. Traveler must be in possession of a valid passport and onward ticket, and must remain in the airport's transit area.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X