Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move from Canada to USA

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to move to Virginia, USA from Toronto, Canada. We have our car and are planning to rent a u-haul truck to move our stuff. If anybody has travelled from Canada to USA recently and have moved their household stuff as well, then we would love to know your experience and any suggestions you might have for us.

Thanks

Hi, we are also relocating to Chicago from Toronto by this month end. Were you able to get any information regarding the land border requirements with respect to Covid testing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShystaG View Post
      Hello Everyone,

We are planning to move to Virginia, USA from Toronto, Canada. We have our car and are planning to rent a u-haul truck to move our stuff. If anybody has travelled from Canada to USA recently and have moved their household stuff as well, then we would love to know your experience and any suggestions you might have for us.

Thanks
      I advise you to first move like a student to an exchange program.

Comment

My advice would be to hire a moving company. They tend to know about the process, providing it's something they do on a regular basis and you won't have to jump through any hoops on your own. Plus, you won't have to do the work. I've done it both ways and it's much better hiring movers if you can foot the bill. FWIW I've used a company called Three Movers between the U.S. and Canada and they're definitely an option I'd recommend.
        Last edited by Mundingo; 08-22-2022, 03:12 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X