Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consent form to send my son along with my brother to India

Good Morning,

I would like to send my son along with my brother to India. Do we need consent from both myself and my wife? or Is it ok to send him with just my consent?

Thanks in Advance.​

Originally posted by Karatalamalakam View Post
    Good Morning,

I would like to send my son along with my brother to India. Do we need consent from both myself and my wife? or Is it ok to send him with just my consent?

Thanks in Advance.​
    The requirements for traveling with a minor vary depending on the country and the specific circumstances. In the case of traveling to India, it is recommended to have the consent of both parents when a minor is traveling internationally. While the specific consent requirements may differ based on individual circumstances and local regulations, it is generally advisable to have written consent from both parents, especially when traveling to a foreign country. To ensure accurate and up-to-date information, it is recommended to contact the Indian embassy or consulate in your country or consult with a legal professional who specializes in family law or international travel. They will be able to provide you with the most relevant and specific guidance based on your situation and help you understand the necessary documentation and procedures for traveling with a minor to India.

Comment

I agree with RichardGravener, based on what I read both parents must provide a notarized letter or just one letter with you and your wife's signature. The letter must state your approval for your son to travel with your brother to India. This document should also include your son's full name, date of birth, and passport details, as well as your brother's full name, relationship to your son, and contact information.​

Comment

I agree with this. Parent consent is really important regarding this matter and if something happen their legal guardian will need to face and to be contact in case of emergencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Karatalamalakam View Post
          Good Morning,

Thanks in Advance.​
          Good morning! If your wife is also a legal guardian of your son, then it's best to obtain her consent as well. It's always better to have both parents on board when it comes to decisions involving the welfare and safety of your child. Safe travels to your son and brother!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X