Niagara Falls tour question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls tour question

I am a US citizen, I am leaving for Niagara Falls next week. I am bringing my birth certificate and my driver's license. I am worried that once I get over to Canada if something happens to my paperwork, I won't be able to get back into the US. Does this ever happen? I was really excited about my trip but now I am actually feeling scared. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by RichardGravener; 05-18-2023, 03:20 PM.

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    I am a US citizen, I am leaving for Niagara Falls next week. I am bringing my birth certificate and my driver's license. I am worried that once I get over to Canada if something happens to my paperwork, I won't be able to get back into the US. Does this ever happen? I was really excited about my trip but now I am actually feeling scared. Any suggestions?
    If you're a US citizen then you can just request document restoration if something happens. There are also online databases so you are going to be able to refer to those too(i.e. your driver license is not just a piece of plastic you have in your wallet, there are also a complete ID page in the database with photo and everything, heck I've even once was identified by my fishing license since it was the only paperwork I had in my fishing gear. Worst case scenario, you'll spend some time proving that you are who you are, but in now way are you going to be cut out of coming back to the country.
    Last edited by Jeebz; 10-18-2023, 03:22 AM.
    Sup

Comment

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
      It's best to have a valid US passport when traveling to Canada as a US citizen. If you run into issues with your documents, contact the US Embassy in Canada. Check the COVID-19 travel restrictions and entry requirements before you go.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X