Travel Companion required from New Delhi to Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Companion required from New Delhi to Chicago

My mom is traveling from New Delhi To Chicago in 3rd or 4th week of September. Flying dates are flexible (15-30 september) and airlines are flexible too. She knows Hindi and Sindhi languages and is traveling to US for the first time. We are looking for a travel companion for her. If anyone is traveling on the same route on those dates or knows someone traveling on those dates, please PM me. thanks.

Need companion for mom

Hi there

My mom is traveling to Brussels from New Delhi in the first week of Sept 2011 (not fixed date yet). I want to book her flight on Turkish Airlines which will go via Istanbul.

This is the first time she is traveling outside India, and alone. I was wondering if you were booking a flight to Chicago, would you consider replying to this message if you booked on Turkish? I know there are some flights on Turkish that do the DEL-ORD route.

Also, my mom can speak Hindi, and a little English.

Thanks and regards

Pinaki

Comment

Hi Pinaki

Hi Pinaki,
      thanks for your response. My mom is most likely traveling in 3rd or 4th week of September. She will either be taking the American airlines or Air India direct flight from Delhi to Chicago. Do let me know if that would work for your mom. thanks again.
      billu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X