UK business visa refused, and ban applied for 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi hel

Hi friends my name is Karan and i am law student some how i had applied for tourist visa on the first time they rejected and then i applied again with the fresh application with all proper documents.They have given me a ban for 10 yrs stating that the letter from unviversity director is **** though it is original high commission is saying they called but the director was not on the seat as he was retired after few days so acc to them that document is ****.
    Though i have my US visa for 10yrs still they have given me ban on tourist visa for 3rd sep 2018.Kindly help me guy's what should i do as i have my whole carrier as i have to my masters from Abroad.

i HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME WITH THE SOLUTION
    OR MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Regards
    Karan

Comment

UK WP visa refused under 320 7b

Hi Friends ,

I was refused the UK WP visa under 320 7b .
      I had missed the US visa refusal in my first UK WP visa form and had mentioned as NO for the question " where u refused any country vis including UK'. But when I had applied for the second time I had mentioned all the details including both US and UK refusals but still my second application was refused saying with rescpect to the previous appliaction they are refusing my this application.

Please help me if any one can guide me on this.

Regards
      Kumar

Comment

Hi Guys,

We need to be truth always, though we have not get favour deceison because if we give false things it will be effect our samll years of life with Big 10 years BAN.

Thanks,

Sur

Comment

HI All,
          Past 4 years back, I got 2 years of business visa for UK from my that time of Indian employer. I visited for several times in UK for business meetings behalf of my Indian employer.
          I haven't crossed 6 months of time line but all visit stay/ presence was for 5-4 months during all visits respectively in UK.
          Post 2 years of visa expiry I have applied again with my new employer for UK business visa & got refused twice, we applied for PAP as well to counter but no use.
          Now recently we are planning to apply for COS with my new employer in the UK & can it will be affected getting me COS ?? as i have previous business visa refusals.
          I never cross the rules but they refused my business visa just because of long stay.
          Also my circumstances been changed now I am married as well as with new employer.
          Looking for suggestions ( Can business visa refusals affected on T2 COS?? )

Comment

Originally posted by mayurkhimesra View Post
            Hi,

Six years back I had travelled to the UK on a work permit and returned back to my country, India, after 10 months. During this period my employer once got my stay extended for 9 months (my initial visa was for 6 months).

Recently, I applied for a business visit visa to the UK, which was rejected by the British high commission. The reason provided was that I had mentioned in my visa application that I had applied for an extension once and the application was successful. As per the British records, there was another application for extension of stay for an indefinite period that I had applied for subsequently, which was rejected by the home office. Accordingly the visa officer considered that I was not disclosing all the information with the intention of never returning from the UK and banned me from making any visa applications for 10 years.

I have never made any application for an extension for indefinite stay that the refusal letter has mentioned. The ban for 10 years has shattered me since now I am not only barred from visiting the UK, but any future visa applications for other countries would also be looked at in suspicion. I am a software professional, and not being able to travel abroad for business purposes would be a blow on my career.

Please let me know if there is anything that can be done about this.

In need of help,
            Mayur
            Hi,

That has been quite unfortunate. Since the visit visa doesn’t have appeal or administrative review rights, you would have to start with the process for Judicial review. The very first steps that you have to take is to do a Pre Action Protocol in which you can explain the grounds and circumstances on which you rely that the said decision should be overturned.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X