Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry from Singapore.

Hi there,

I just enroll my self recently and finding this site very resourceful.

can some one can advice me and shared some light on below complication.

- I am currently green card holder but living and working in Singapore with different pass port soon I become Singaporean passport holder.
    - My wife won a DV lottery and we had migrated to US few months back and stay there for short while and we had to come back to Singapore as my leave is very short ( within a month ). Thus, we failed to make a re-entry permit as this will take another month or so. Being on that basis, we don't want to loose our green card and we am planning to go back there within 6 months and apply for 2 year re-entry permit.
    - how ever, between this period if I denounced from existing nationality to Singaporean citizen ship, this will also involved change of Passport as well. My question is "does this process is going to effect my green card status ?".

No one can give me clear answer justifiably and I went through couple of immigration web site but there is no clear answer and guidance able to given like this one. I hope you can shed some light onto this question.

tks and brgds/ Jerry.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X