Withdraw 2015 Green Card Lottery Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdraw 2015 Green Card Lottery Application

I've already applied for the 2015 diversity lottery. I just applied to have a green card as a backup.

But now I got to know that this shows my immigrant intent and I may not get non-immigrant visas in the future, which is extremely undesirable to me.

Does anybody know of any way I can withdraw / cancel my lottery application before they announce the results on 1 May 2014?

Originally posted by umaradissa View Post
    I've already applied for the 2015 diversity lottery. I just applied to have a green card as a backup.

But now I got to know that this shows my immigrant intent and I may not get non-immigrant visas in the future, which is extremely undesirable to me.

Does anybody know of any way I can withdraw / cancel my lottery application before they announce the results on 1 May 2014?
    Hello, I have the same problem. I'm an internstional student, I'm going to marry my fiancé in February and she will apply for F-2. We both applied for green card in October but we both don't have any immigration purpose. How did you resolve at the end?
    Thank you,
    Giovanni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X