X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky_
    replied
    Originally posted by bohdanov View Post
    Hi. I am going to apply for refugee. I am from Ukraine. When revolution began in Ukraine i worked in police and prior government odered us to secure buildings.Then i stop working in police when revolution was getting worse.I heard threatening statement in my address from revolutioneers. i had found job in usa.And right before my interview i was beated up at night by strangers.The revolution have bee taken over the prior gobernment and i scare that will be persecuted as participant.is it successful case? And what proofs should i add to this case? Tnank you.
    you might get better suggestions at www.govorimpro.us

Leave a comment:

• bohdanov
    started a topic political asylum ukraine

political asylum ukraine

Hi. I am going to apply for refugee. I am from Ukraine. When revolution began in Ukraine i worked in police and prior government odered us to secure buildings.Then i stop working in police when revolution was getting worse.I heard threatening statement in my address from revolutioneers. i had found job in usa.And right before my interview i was beated up at night by strangers.The revolution have bee taken over the prior gobernment and i scare that will be persecuted as participant.is it successful case? And what proofs should i add to this case? Tnank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X