No announcement yet.

B1/B2 five year multiple entry visa any way convert into Permanent Residence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 five year multiple entry visa any way convert into Permanent Residence

All my family members got subject mentioned visa.

Please let me know that is there any any way that we can stay in the US till death, we do not want to come back to Pakistan.

Please help

Thank you.

You cannot legally stay in the U.S unless you obtain a legal petitionable basis for remaining (asylum, parole, etc.)

--Ray B

Originally posted by Norman jhangi View Post
    All my family members got subject mentioned visa.

Please let me know that is there any any way that we can stay in the US till death, we do not want to come back to Pakistan.

Please help

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      You cannot legally stay in the U.S unless you obtain a legal petitionable basis for remaining (asylum, parole, etc.)

--Ray B
      that's the thing I am asking for any way that may result in our stay in the USA.

Please elaborate and let me know on that (petition-able basis for remaining (asylum, parole, etc.)) basis is my children able to get education free till 12 grade. And what other ways etc.

Comment

that's the thing I am asking for any way that may result in our stay in the USA.

Please elaborate and let me know on that (petition-able basis for remaining (asylum, parole, etc.)) basis is my children able to get education free till 12 grade. And what other ways etc.
        Please let me know the options and way to stay in USA forever with family.

Comment

Cos

Please let me know the options and way to stay in USA forever with family.
          No one can tell you what you may qualify for. You need to now do some research to see if you qualify. for example start reading https://www.immihelp.com/asylum-based-greencard/ to see if this fits your situation.
          This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X