Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

order of removal and voluntary departure !!need advise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order of removal and voluntary departure !!need advise!!

My asylum case have gotten to the court and judge decided i need to leave USA, i opted for voluntary departure. So do i just pack and go at my own will and expense within timeframe given and no 10 year ban applies to me when i return to home country? Do i need to do any special arrangements if I'm doing voluntary departure? How my voluntary departure will be recorded? How US authorities will know that i indeed left within 30 days and not stayed longer?

The best thing about voluntary departure may be that you have the dignity of arranging for your own departure, without having to travel under the control of immigration agents.
    Last edited by samlynn; 01-30-2016, 09:47 AM.

Originally posted by familyguy View Post
    My asylum case have gotten to the court and judge decided i need to leave USA, i opted for voluntary departure. So do i just pack and go at my own will and expense within timeframe given and no 10 year ban applies to me when i return to home country? Do i need to do any special arrangements if I'm doing voluntary departure? How my voluntary departure will be recorded? How US authorities will know that i indeed left within 30 days and not stayed longer?

The best thing about voluntary departure may be that you have the dignity of arranging for your own departure, without having to travel under the control of immigration agents.
    I think you have a lawyer handling your case, he should be the person to advise you of what to do. Anyway, my brother has similar case and leave voluntarily and still got travel ban. Your own case is similar one and I will advise you just leave because everything will show on your records that you have left state.

Comment

But how the US authorities will know that i left? As far as i know there are no document/passport checks upon "exiting" USA thru air. Just buy ticket, to thru TSA security check and board plane. In other countries they have passport check before boarding, but not in USA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X