i won the DV , but i have no address for my Green Card delivery :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i won the DV , but i have no address for my Green Card delivery :/

Hi everyone, i won the Diversity Visa as a beneficiary since my parent was the winning applicant, but i don't have an address to get our Green Cards delivered to , because we don't have anyone in the US. We want to reside in Florida, near Miami, this is a forum where some of us have experienced similar issues, so i hope that someone would share their address and could hand the green cards to me. The place we want to reside to is Florida and around Miami, if someone would share their address and write as a welcoming letter, so it wouldn't look as i randomly came up with the address it would be greatly appreciated, because we really have no one.Other states might be considered if no one comes up in Florida, but since we're short of money we prefer the address to be in Florida, Thank you !!

You can update the address when you arrive to the US

Comment

have you resolved your issue here?

Just so you know, having an accessible address, AND you know the mail wont be lost, is very very very very important. There have been tons of issues of Green Cards being delivered to the incorrect address (USCIS did not follow the updated address) and were considered lost. One has to re-apply and pay USD 550 per card to replace it. Very very costly.

Originally posted by Yahudi View Post
      Hi everyone, i won the Diversity Visa as a beneficiary since my parent was the winning applicant, but i don't have an address to get our Green Cards delivered to , because we don't have anyone in the US. We want to reside in Florida, near Miami, this is a forum where some of us have experienced similar issues, so i hope that someone would share their address and could hand the green cards to me. The place we want to reside to is Florida and around Miami, if someone would share their address and write as a welcoming letter, so it wouldn't look as i randomly came up with the address it would be greatly appreciated, because we really have no one.Other states might be considered if no one comes up in Florida, but since we're short of money we prefer the address to be in Florida, Thank you !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X