can i apply for a DV program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i apply for a DV program

greettings, i was born in a non eligible country, but also i i'm an Italian citizen, because my grandfather was Italian and my father acquire the citizenship from him, and so i did it in the same way, that's the italian law. i can travel to USA with the ESTA but ... can i apply for a diversity lottery green card?

Originally posted by Marco Benvenuto Diaz View Post
    greettings, i was born in a non eligible country, but also i i'm an Italian citizen, because my grandfather was Italian and my father acquire the citizenship from him, and so i did it in the same way, that's the italian law. i can travel to USA with the ESTA but ... can i apply for a diversity lottery green card?
    If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.

1) Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth—provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.

2) Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2018 program. For more details on what this means, see the Frequently Asked Questions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X