I have huge problems to find a good picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have huge problems to find a good picture

Hello everyone, I would like to try to apply for the DV Lottery 2018. I do meet all the criteria (country of birth, education and work experience) but with only a couple of days to go I do not manage to find a photographer who can make a picture which passes the Photo Tool. I am at the end of my rope. I am in Europe where ID-card format it different. But even if I show them the instructions, they make a pic and when I come home and try it in the Photo Tool it's wrong again.
    I was even so desperate that I paid a couple of dollars to a guy on the internet who said he could give advice but he was incoherent and incomplete in his emails. He would for example say of one pic that it was "too professional" (as if that is even possible) but when I asked him what he meant then he would ignore my question. Ultimately this guy re-framed a picture for me which turned out not to be OK for the Photo Tool :-(. Thanks god this was not very expensive.

I met two professional photographers who said "Oh we know how to do this" and did not even want to look at the instructions but when push came to the shove, the pic was not OK for the Photo Tool. I would really hate to have to skip this lottery because who knows what will happen next year with the new President.

Anyone who knows some tricks or tips? Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X