please help with my work permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with my work permit

I applied for asylum. (i589), and looking to apply for work permit on December 13(150 days will pass).*
    What's requirements for this?

I don't have my I-94 . I threw it thinking I don't need it after 2 months of arrival. ‎
    And I don't know *it's number.
    Even no birthday certificate. ‎
    My attorney is so bad and isn't helpful and absolutely I will change him. I thought to change him but feared affect processing *clock. ‎
    How much days until I get my work permit, I read it's 30 days for assylum applicant.
    Truly I need help because I suffer financially and didn't get a good job
    I ask you guys after going to application support Center, calling, and calling my bad lawyer who is careless with no answer.‎
    Thanks in advance ‎

please I need answer

Please guide me

Comment

Originally posted by new assylum View Post
      I applied for asylum. (i589), and looking to apply for work permit on December 13(150 days will pass).*
      What's requirements for this?

I don't have my I-94 . I threw it thinking I don't need it after 2 months of arrival. ‎
      And I don't know *it's number.
      Even no birthday certificate. ‎
      My attorney is so bad and isn't helpful and absolutely I will change him. I thought to change him but feared affect processing *clock. ‎
      How much days until I get my work permit, I read it's 30 days for assylum applicant.
      Truly I need help because I suffer financially and didn't get a good job
      I ask you guys after going to application support Center, calling, and calling my bad lawyer who is careless with no answer.‎
      Thanks in advance ‎
      You can find your I-94 number online
      next time, keep all immigration-related paperwork close by. do no throw anything out

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X