Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV Visa Intervıew Set - Pregnancy

Hi,

We are DV lottery winners. Our visa appointment was set for February but by that time my wife will be 8th months pregnant.

I talked to official immigration doctor's office and they said they would NOT do the medical examination at this late stage of pregnancy.

So I wrote an email to consulate about that but they did not get back to me so far.

Do you guys have any opinion what to do and how to proceed safely without losing my chances?

Thanks.

Originally posted by came View Post
    Hi,

We are DV lottery winners. Our visa appointment was set for February but by that time my wife will be 8th months pregnant.

I talked to official immigration doctor's office and they said they would NOT do the medical examination at this late stage of pregnancy.

So I wrote an email to consulate about that but they did not get back to me so far.

Do you guys have any opinion what to do and how to proceed safely without losing my chances?

Thanks.
    you should probably get the medical exam done before the interview and before the 8 month mark of pregnancy.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X