Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversity visa 2018 appeal

Hello all.

I am AOS DV 2018 I did my interview on July and everything went well on the interview. The officer during the interview told me my application was approved but I have pending background check name check. He told me I should receive my GC by the end of August 2018. Anyway two days ago I got letter of denial for things that not my fault ( pending name check ). On the letter they give me this link https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_f...pdf?download=1 to appeal if I want.
    My question is: can I appeal even the DV 2018 end already ? If I appeal can I get GC? Thank you.

hurm... i am not sure they can issue visa after the cutoff date. So have never heard of anyone appealing for DV cases.

Comment

Y268, I would definitely recommend you go for appeal. Moreover, it could help you calling the USCIS hotline at 1 (800) 375-5283 and tell them about your problem. They might suggest something and even help you revisit your case.

Comment

About Visitor visa application Hello I would like to make an edit on my profile in

In order to change the image you can delete my recording and then re - record again.
        How to send you a picture to make sure it is usable or not
        I do not know where to put this problem in this forum please help.
        ​​​​​​​Thank you for reading the letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X