Way to validate photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to validate photo

Is there any way to verify and check that my photo for the dv lottery is according to the specifications?

https://www.immihelp.comRedirect to ...-requirements/
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I already know the specifications for the photo . My question is regarding is there any way or tool or application to verify that my photo is acceptable and it is according the the specifications ?

Comment

Does successful submission means valid photo?

Does successful submission of the application and getting the confirmation number guarantee that the photo you have uploaded with your application is valid and according to the specifications ?

Comment

As the link I shared with you states there is a photo verification tool that is available before you upload your information for the DV lottery. that link was not only showing you the specifications.
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X