Green card through 10 year law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card through 10 year law

Hi, I would have guessed this would be a popular question but I could not find a straight answer to this.

I have been living and working in the USA for about 13 years...

Studying for about 11 and working about 2 years.

Am I somehow eligible for a greencard ?

I would appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you.

I saw a similar post below somewhere, but I am not talking about anything other than being eligible after residing in the USA for 10 years.
    Last edited by MechEng; 12-24-2008, 07:53 AM.

No such provision. Are you illegal?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

TxH1B,

Thanks for the answer. That is soo odd... not only are there countless rumors around that something like this exists.. but a friend of a friend (yeah I know...)... had it done succesfully.

But I guess You'd know better being a senior member here.

No, I am not illegal. I actually had to leave urgently leaving a fully furnished house, 2 cars, bills rent, and a life behind, on 24 hour notice... because someone messed up my Visa transfer papers (from H-1B back to F-1).

So I am now back in Europe, still paying my monthly rent in Florida while not even there.

it all was absolutely retarded and makes absolutely no sense to me.

I was hoping I could find a way to get back and resume my life there....

Comment

Ask our friend as I am not aware of anything. If you find out let me know cos I have already spent more than a decade waiting for my GC
        Last edited by txh1b; 12-25-2008, 12:12 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X