I need your imm advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your imm advice

I came here 14 yrs ago, i was only 12, finish high school and college finally in 2005, i got married to a us citizen, we filed so i can continue to live here in the us, we were married after four months of meeting, i thought this guy was heaven sent, but after the marriage, he turned into a complete ***. He did quit his job, i could not work, we were renting a room, long story short, this guy disappeared for weeks, sometimes for months, telling that he needed to handle business, leaving to wonder of his whereabouts. Finally we went for our first interview, he failed completly, I felt as if i knew nothing of this man sitting next to me, he did not even know his own son's DOB from a previous relationship, his mother was paying for child support, i mean this guy was a total loser! anyways we got a second interview and he did not show up, i went to the interview by myself ( no lawyer), imm officer told me to file for abuse, but I have no prove that he physically abused me, emotionally yes, he tortured me! they sent a letter saying that my application was denied due to abandonnment! i applied for a working permit, it was denied! now my question is, will they deport me? are there any kind of benefits i can apply for besides being physically abused? please any opinion will help thanx

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X