i´m a winner dv 2009, i need help and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i´m a winner dv 2009, i need help and advice

hi, i am venezuelan, i win the dv 2009 and I went to the interview in the usa embassy in Caracas, and after to give all the documents, including a banking account in the USA with 20,000 usd, and assets in my country for 20,000 usd; the embassy demand me a affidavit of support I - 134 . my problem now is that I do not know nobody that can do that to me document, I need its aid, that I must do? I am desperate, because I do not want to lose the money and I really want to make my life in the USA.

hola, soy venezolano, gane la loteria de visa 2009 y Fui a la entrevista en la embajada de los E.E.U.U. en Caracas, y después de dar todos los documentos, incluyendo una cuenta bancaria en los E.E.U.U. con 20.000 usd, y activos en mi país sobre 20.000 usd; la embajada me exige una declaración jurada de la ayuda I - 134. ¿mi problema ahora es que no conozco a nadie que pueda hacer ese documento para mi, yo necesito su ayuda, que debo hacer? estoy desesperado, porque no quiero perder el dinero y quiero realmente hacer mi vida en los E.E.U.U.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X