Mistake While filling DV Lottery 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake While filling DV Lottery 2011

i have filled the DV lottery 2011..i made a mistake while filling ...i have written my Last Name in place of first and First Name in place of last...
    Now, can u please someone let me knw, if i am selected for the dv lottery, can i correct the mistake? or i will be disqualified even if i win the lottery... Is there any chance to correct it later, after getting the 1st letter..?
    Last edited by love2pranab; 11-27-2009, 06:28 AM.

can someone plzz let me knw for the above problem????

Comment

Originally posted by love2pranab View Post
      Originally posted by love2pranab View Post
      i have filled the DV lottery 2011..i made a mistake while filling ...i have written my Last Name in place of first and First Name in place of last...
      Now, can u please someone let me knw, if i am selected for the dv lottery, can i correct the mistake? or i will be disqualified even if i win the lottery... Is there any chance to correct it later, after getting the 1st letter..?

Comment

DV Lottery Correction

There is a very slim chance to win visa in lottery. Just keep your fingers crossed. It takes about 1 year to get the first letter.

Don't messed up with the names which you have already filled in. If you can change all your documents at your home town then do it. But let the first letter to come, don't do it now.

US Govt. will not change everything in there system for just your silly mistake. They will reject your application and issue it to someone else in your home town. Once you get the visa , enter into USA then you can change however you want.

But please dont change anything right now, let the first letter come.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X