Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affirmative asylum seeker received a final denial - next step after (June) changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affirmative asylum seeker received a final denial - next step after (June) changes?

Hi everyone, if you can provide proper answer will be really helpful, thanks.
    Question
    1. If Affirmative asylum seeker received a final denial of his claim/case from asylum officer after the interview, will Affirmative asylum case automatically be “referred” to the Immigration Court?

2. Can asylum seeker with denied case still appeal to an independent body in Falls Church, Virginia known as the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)?

3. After a Denial by the BIA—can he/she still Appeal to U.S. Court of Appeals?

If there are other options please let me know.

Thank You!

Originally posted by Sem84 View Post
    Hi everyone, if you can provide proper answer will be really helpful, thanks.
    Question
    1. If Affirmative asylum seeker received a final denial of his claim/case from asylum officer after the interview, will Affirmative asylum case automatically be “referred” to the Immigration Court?

2. Can asylum seeker with denied case still appeal to an independent body in Falls Church, Virginia known as the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)?

3. After a Denial by the BIA—can he/she still Appeal to U.S. Court of Appeals?

If there are other options please let me know.

Thank You!
    Would you kindly share the basis for denial please? Also, how long has your case been pending before your interview? I have a pending case since 2018 and have not received any interview date yet.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X