Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Help

Hi,

my wife came here on R1 to do some Biblical Course and now she is working with a church as a volunteer to implement what she learnt from the school.

She has some kind of conflict with Islamic extermists in Pakistan and they had tried her in Pakistan, so she didnt want to go back, and she applied for Asylum and it got denied because of some conflict in the statement or whatever.

So after that we met and got married, I'm on greencard right now and I've applied or her I-130 which would be approved anytime soon, my question is that since her I-94 would expire in Aug this year, would I be able to file I-485 for her before that?
    If not than can she get a tourist visa while her file is in process? I'm not able to sponsor her for F1 because I cant afford the high tuition of schools, also she cant renew her R1 because she is done with her course but she is implementing what she learnt by working with the kids in the church as a volunteer.

Can anyone help and let me know what are the options? If she overstays? What could be the consequences? Since she cant go back to Pakistan because of the fear.

Thanks!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X