Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Departure and Returning back--Please help

Hi,

I have a question regarding voluntary departure and coming back. I am a student of Trivalley university.

My back ground:

I came to US in 2006 Aug for a state university, and since my h1 was not picked up i have opted to joing Trivalley. After this mess, I have contacted ICE people to say that I am leaving the country as specified in the USCIS website.Reason for leaving is health issues for my father in India and marriage proposal is going on with a person who is in US. After I contact ICE , one guy came to my house took written statement regarding my entire US visit and after 3 days received call from them stating I can leave US.

While on call they haven't stated any thing about reentry. Please let me know if I can come back to US or not.

Your response will help me a lot to decide my future/career and appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chandra

Originally posted by chandra234 View Post
    Hi,

I have a question regarding voluntary departure and coming back. I am a student of Trivalley university.

My back ground:

I came to US in 2006 Aug for a state university, and since my h1 was not picked up i have opted to joing Trivalley. After this mess, I have contacted ICE people to say that I am leaving the country as specified in the USCIS website.Reason for leaving is health issues for my father in India and marriage proposal is going on with a person who is in US. After I contact ICE , one guy came to my house took written statement regarding my entire US visit and after 3 days received call from them stating I can leave US.

While on call they haven't stated any thing about reentry. Please let me know if I can come back to US or not.

Your response will help me a lot to decide my future/career and appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chandra
    Wow, never heard of that kind of experience! Thank you for sharing! I suggest that you call them back and ask them again because I don't believe if even a lawyer can answer your questions! If you feel you can again, call them to make sure about your worries! This is just an advice at your own risk. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by freecontributor; 06-25-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X