Winning DV lottery with Dual Eligible Citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning DV lottery with Dual Eligible Citizenship

I applied to the Dv-2012 Lottery with Spain as the eligible country, since my father was born there and since I hold an Spanish passport. I won the lottery but now I am concerned since I also hold a Venezuelan Passport because I was born in Venezuela. Will this situation discualify me during the interview process to get my inmigrant visa?

Originally posted by Peterroth View Post
    I applied to the Dv-2012 Lottery with Spain as the eligible country, since my father was born there and since I hold an Spanish passport. I won the lottery but now I am concerned since I also hold a Venezuelan Passport because I was born in Venezuela. Will this situation discualify me during the interview process to get my inmigrant visa?
    It is your right to apply from which country you choose! Just make sure you put the right place of birth ( Venezuela) on your application. I don't see any issues. Present your Spanish passport at the interview and take all your documents; birth certificate, passports... You can be born somewhere and be America Citizen as I am today! Dual Nationality is not a problem in USA. Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X