Can I amend my i129 for P1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I amend my i129 for P1?

Help! I was due to be performing in a concert next week but our petition is still in processing (it?s been so slow this time- 7 weeks when it has always taken 2 weeks in previous years) and we are now out of time, so our concert has sadly been postponed. We have had P visas many times before and this has never happened- really upset about it. My question is what should happen to our outstanding I-129 petition? We submitted a detailed itinerary and, in addition to our date next week, it covers some concerts later in the year as well BUT not the one we have just rescheduled from next week- this will now take place after the end date on our visa (which we put as the end of our Nov tour, so 26th Nov- this rescheduled concert will be in January next year) Is it possible to write to USCIS with these changes and alter our dates and itinerary? We would love to avoid spending another $460. Or should we just do a withdrawal and start again?

I?m worried that if/when we do get approval for our visa it will start on a date that is in the past- does that matter? Would they still issue it? At present our visa is requested from 14th August to 26th nov, but now thanks to recent events it needs to be 9th November- 18th January.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X