Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O1 or P1

Hello,

I have a major question concerning my situation. I'm currently on F1 student visa in US but I also a tennis player playing Pro Circuit tournaments in US. I have tennis Florida ranking in Women's Open. There is also a Tennis Academy which can hire me as a tennis coach as I'm USPTR (Professional Tennis Registry) certified teaching pro. I would like to change my status either to O1 or P1.

Which is best, easier and less complicated in my case?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/p-visa-athlete-entertainer-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

O-1 visa

The O1 visa is available to people of extraordinary ability in the field of arts, science, education, business or athletics. You must have achieved a level of expertise indicating that you are among the few individuals who have risen to the very top of the field of endeavor.

To be eligible for the O1 visa, you must have sustained national or international acclaim by receiving major internationally recognized awards such as the Nobel Prize, or provide proof of at least three of the following:

You have received nationally or internationally recognized awards or prizes of excellence in your field of endeavor

You are member in associations, which require outstanding achievements of their members, as judged by recognized national or international experts in their disciplines or fields

Your work has been described in professional or major trade publications, or major media

You have participated as a judge, either individually or as a member of a panel, of the work of others in the same or an allied field

Your articles have been published in professional or major trade publications

You have made original scientific, scholarly, or business-related contributions of major significance in your field

You have performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation

You command a high salary or remuneration for your services

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X