O1 visa extension with PP / No case number / no update after 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O1 visa extension with PP / No case number / no update after 3 months

Hello everyone ! My lawyers had submitted my O-1 extension application on my behalf in the end of July 2019 and I paid for PP. Till today I don't have a receipt /case number or any sort of update on my application. I tried to call USCIS and they couldn't provide me any information , only my attorneys. My attorney is saying that she needs to reach some officer in Vermont to get my number , and that she is woking on it and that she will get back to me. What can I do ? How can I get my USCIS number ? Is it normal ? I don't even have a proof that USCIS received my application for extension. Thank you for your kind help.

Does anyone know the answer?

Comment

What is your Visa Type ..?

Comment

I am on O-1 visa. I applied as an Executive Talent Acquisitionist. No updates yet on my case.

Comment

Originally posted by dbetakova View Post
          Hello everyone ! My lawyers had submitted my O-1 extension application on my behalf in the end of July 2019 and I paid for PP. Till today I don't have a receipt /case number or any sort of update on my application. I tried to call USCIS and they couldn't provide me any information , only my attorneys. My attorney is saying that she needs to reach some officer in Vermont to get my number , and that she is woking on it and that she will get back to me. What can I do ? How can I get my USCIS number ? Is it normal ? I don't even have a proof that USCIS received my application for extension. Thank you for your kind help.
          Did you have a fix on this issue?

Comment

Thanks for the best share and visa is the best one i am using, loved it
            Last edited by immihelp; 03-17-2022, 10:05 AM. Reason: link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X