Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My document was mailed" ??

Hello everyone,

I know I probably just need to wait, but every year that I renew my P3 visa I start to panic a bit.
    My extension application was filed mid August and on October 2 USCIS showed this message on the case status check website:

We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number #### If you do not receive your document by November 1, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I'm mildly confused by the vague update. Usually it says exactly what decision they have made. Approved, RFE, etc...

I signed up so I could see the history of my status. However, in the history it only states that they received my petition in August.
    My lawyer thinks they haven't made any decision yet, because they are taking much longer with other cases at the moment.
    However some decision must have been made. I also called a customer representative at USCIS and he said it's probably approved, possibly an RFE.

I'm just freaking out because its been 18 days and the lawyers still haven't received anything.

Do any of you know if "my document was mailed" has a specific meaning? or how long it can take for the document to be sent and arrive?

I'd appreciate any feedback!

Thank you all!

Kathrin

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X