Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need some help

Hi All

Ok so i am currently in the process of applying for a p1 visa. This would be my second one if i get it.
    The problem I'm facing is that this one would be a substitution of a performer so i was told by the company, I'll hopefully be working with, that it's normal for the application to go into administrative processing. I did the interview and it did go into administrative processing, but right after the interview i realized the Resume that i sent in to the company had a problem as under experience i accidentally added something that shouldn't have been there. Plus it says the experience was in the USA when i had my p1 visa eventhough it never happened.
    I Used my girlfriends resume as a template for my resume, but i accidentally left a part of her resume in that shouldn't have been there on mine. (yes i know, i am stupid, but i was short on time as i was busy with another show)

I'm trying to figure out if my visa will be denied or not as it's been in administrative processing for 2 weeks after they said it would take 5-7 days. And on top of that i don't know if i should tell the company I'm working with as it sounds like an absolutely idiotic reason.

Any help or advise?

No advice, i am following you. If you get the answer please tell as i am also looking for this.
    Last edited by ceci1073; 05-29-2020, 09:15 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

Yeah I've been there. I am working with this online entartainment, to be exact gaming and when I first applied for my visa, there was some changes that I wanted to add to my resume after I applied. It wasn't pleasant. I had a very understanding people working on my visa, so it only added couple of months to my application review.
      Last edited by MuhammadSanders; 04-27-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

thanks for this

Comment

Thank you for sharing. This is interesting to me.

Comment

The problem I am facing is that this one will be a substitute for a user so I have been told by the company, I would hope it would work with, that it is normal for an application to go into the control process. I did work. I did the interview and went into managing the process, but shortly after the interview.
            Last edited by ceci1073; 05-29-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

As you can see the nature of the discussion is technical and whether it will be easy for those in it to understand what it is all about but for the sake of it it is not easy.

Comment

The problem I am facing is that this one will be a substitute for a user so I have been told by the company, I would hope it would work with, that it is normal for an application to go into the control process.I did the interview and went into managing the process, but shortly after the interview.

Comment

Working...
                X